We are looking for a Finance Manager who will report directly to our Chief Financial Officer to join our Finance Department to work with our experienced professionals and to build a promising career.
Where you work for: Finance
What the job role is:
- Oversee general ledger accounting including tax computation, intercompany fees, depreciation etc.
- Prepare and review monthly consolidated financial statement and analysis for management review
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statement for external report purpose
- Perform financial integration for newly acquired subsidiaries
- Prepare tax reporting for Hong Kong subsidiaries
- Supervise and provide guidance to subordinates on daily operations to ensure they are following laid down procedures
- Work closely with business stakeholders to provide management reports and commentary
- Perform ad hoc assignments and projects as required
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or related discipline
- Qualified accountant and member of HKICPA or a reputable accounting association
- Minimum 7 year's accounting experience in financial reporting and audit experience, preferably from sizeable professional accounting organization and/or commercial background
- Experienced in Microsoft D365 / Sun Accounting System is preferred
- Familiar with Hong Kong accounting and taxation standards
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into easily understood reports
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and high level of attention of details
- Pro-active, mature, well-organised and an excellent team player
- Able to multi-task, prioritse work load and work in a fast paced environment
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese; Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Well versed in MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); Familiarity with advanced formulas in MS Excel is preferred
We are an Authorized Employer of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA), Recognized Employer of CPA Australia (CPAA) and Approved Employer of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
We offer to successful candidates 20-day annual leave, birthday leave, 5-day work, excellent job exposure and career prospects, study / examination leave, qualifying premium upon completion of recognized professional institutions examinations
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to: Human Resources Department by email to: email@example.com. Please quote ref. “Finance Manager - Financial Reporting” on your application. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.