We are looking for a Finance Manager who will directly report to Chief Financial Officer to join our Finance Department to work with our experienced professionals and to build a promising career.
What the job role is:
- Lead accounts payable team to handling payment transactions and monitor day-to-day operations
- Ensure work flow and procedure are complied with company policies
- Review and develop the internal procedures and guidelines related to regulatory compliance
- Liaise with external parties such as auditor, banks, system vendor, etc.
- Supervise and provide guidance to subordinates
- Prepare monthly regular reports for management review
- Perform ad hoc assignments and projects as required
Who we are looking for:
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant and member of the HKICPA or a reputable accounting association
- Minimum 8 years of accounting experience with 3 years in a supervisory level
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in Sun Accounting System is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer to successful candidates 20-day annual leave, birthday leave, 5-day work, study / examination leave, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, 15/F International Trade Tower, 348 Kwun Tong Road, Hong Kong or by email to: email@example.com . Please quote ref. “Finance Manager - Accounts Payable” on your application. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.