We are looking for a Finance Manager who will report directly to our Chief Financial Officer to join our Finance Department to work with our experienced professionals and to build a promising career.
Where you work for: Finance
What the job role is:
- Lead accounts payable team to handling payment transactions and monitor day-to-day operations
- Ensure work flow and procedure are complied with company policies.
- Review and develop the internal procedures and guidelines related to regulatory compliance
- Liaise with external parties such as auditor, banks, system vendor, etc.)
- Supervise and provide guidance to subordinates
- Prepare monthly regular reports for management review
- Perform ad hoc assignments and projects as required
Who we are looking for:
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant and member of the HKICPA or a reputable accounting association
- Minimum 8 years of accounting experience with 3 years in a supervisory level
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in Sun Accounting System is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We are an Authorized Employer of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA), Recognized Employer of CPA Australia (CPAA) and Approved Employer of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
We offer to successful candidates 20-day annual leave, birthday leave, 5-day work, excellent job exposure and career prospects, study / examination leave, qualifying premium upon completion of recognized professional institutions examinations
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to: Human Resources Department by email to: email@example.com. Please quote ref. “Finance Manager - Accounts Payable” on your application. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.