We are looking for a high caliber professional to join our Group Office as Executive Assistant.
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to Senior Management;
- Responsible for calendar management, such as scheduling meetings and appointments;
- Coordinate with external and internal parties for meetings or activities;
- Provide support in travel arrangement and logistics;
- Prepare payment approval for various expenses;
- Handle other general secretarial and clerical duties as required.
- Diploma or above;
- Minimum of 5 years’ related working experience, experience at MNC serving the Senior Management is preferred;
- Experience working in Financial Institutions is definitely an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work independently, organized and detail oriented;
- Flexible and helpful in personality;
- Proficient in PC skills including but not limited to MS Office, Chinese Word Processing;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, 15/F International Trade Tower, 348 Kwun Tong Road, Hong Kong or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 2543-7124. Please quote ref. “Executive Assistant” on your application. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.