We are looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing professional to join our Share Registry & Issuer Services team. The candidate is responsible for providing professional, customer-centric services to our clients under Enquiries and Complaint Handling team.
The ideal candidate is a team player who is willing to handle routine work and good communication with internal team members.
Work Location: Share Registry and Issuer Services Service Centre, Hopewell Centre, Wanchai, Hong Kong
- Address customer enquiries, feedbacks and/or complaints in professional and timely manner, in particular handling enquiries in written or verbal communications in relation to probate and deceased registered holder cases
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure proper resolution of customer enquiries
- Identify key areas for internal process improvement, such as making appropriate proposals and implementation plan with proper internal control in place
- Keep track of all enquiries and complaint records, and provide relevant statistics report for management review
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as assigned
Who we are looking for:
- Diploma or above in any academic discipline
- Minimum 5 years work experience in professional services or financial services industry
- Experience in legal and regulatory bodies, and/or probate matters, and able to draft and handle legal documents independently is an added advantage
- Strong sense of responsibility and professional ethics, with self-motivated learning and detail-oriented attitude
- Good written and verbal communication in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Less experienced candidate will be considered for Enquiry Handling Officer
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
We offer to successful candidate 15-day annual leave, birthday leave, 5-day work, excellent job exposure and career prospects. study/examination leave. If you are interested to join us, act now and send your profile or C.V. by clicking "Apply Now". Please quote ref. "Supervisor, Enquiry Handling” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.