To cope with our business expansion, our marketing team is now looking for high-caliber to join Tricor (Hong Kong).
- Responsible for online & offline marketing material layout & templates such as newsletter, brochures, leaflets, presentations, web banners, infographics, poster, banners, billboards, corporate gifts
- Design and create relevant & engaging content for different communication channels & social media platforms, magazines and brochure designs
- Ensure delivery of high quality, audience-centric artwork
- Able to work on ad-hoc graphic and visual designs for marketing promotion
- Assist in team across and project coordination
- Support ad hoc duties assigned by Management
- Higher Diploma or above in marketing, e-commerce and design related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of hands-on graphic design experience, preferably in marketing agencies
- Strong creative, presentation layout, visual design and video production artwork
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to work independently
- Able to work to tight deadlines and provide idea for production in a fast manner
- Good command of Chinese, English (both written and spoken)
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign and illustrator
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer to successful candidates a comprehensive and structured training programme, 15-day annual leave, 5-day work, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, 15/F International Trade Tower, 348 Kwun Tong Road, Hong Kong or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote ref. “Designer (Marketing)” on your application. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.