To cope with our business expansion, our marketing team is now looking for high-caliber to join Tricor (Hong Kong).
- Responsible for editing and proof-reading the content of marketing materials including advertisements, publications, company website, social media and webpages etc
- Develop innovative and attention-grabbing copy, review and maintain high standard of content to attract audience engagement
- Work with Marketing team to develop various content marketing materials according to project budgets
- Ensure all content presents an accurate overview of brand and is aligned to brand guidelines/tone, build brand presence and increase inbound traffic and conversions
- Manage ad hoc projects as assigned by management
- Degree Holder in Journalism, communication, language & literature or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in copywriting on content marketing, particularly in Financial Services industry is preferred
- Working experience in agency or eMarketing will be an advantage
- Passionate, creative, strong organization and communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, positive attitude, hands-on and can-do mentality
- Proficient in spoken & written Chinese and English, Putonghua
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer to successful candidates a comprehensive and structured training programme, 15-day annual leave, 5-day work, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, 15/F International Trade Tower, 348 Kwun Tong Road, Hong Kong or by email to: email@example.com. Please quote ref. “Copywriter (Marketing)” on your application. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.