Tricor Hong Kong is looking for high-calibre talent to be Compliance Manager who will be responsible for all regulatory compliance, KYC, CDD, AML and CFT matters. Reporting to Chief Executive Officer and functionally reporting to Group Chief Compliance Officer, you will have opportunities to engage with senior management and business heads in providing advices from compliance perspective in order to support corporate governance within the organization.
- Responsible for all regulatory compliance, KYC, CDD, AML and CFT matters as well as participating in different compliance projects.
- Act as the CO and MLRO
- Keep up to date regarding any changes to regulatory and industry requirements and recommend actions required to maintain compliance of active products
- Perform Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing risk assessments
- Work closely with stakeholders, including senior management & business units by providing professional advices on compliance matters.
- Ensure AML/CFT policies are in line with Regulatory/ FATF requirements
- Mitigate and manage ML/TF risks
- Review, enhance and develop the compliance programs, procedures and guidelines
- Liaise with regulators and connect with industry standard setting bodies
- Responsible for TCSP compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management or a related field.
- ACAMS AML Certification
- 5+ years of Compliance/ AML/ CFT experience, preferably with TCSP license experience
- Able to work independently and manage complex set of stakeholders within the organization
- Strong in influencing, collaboration and communication skills so as to develop trusted relationships in the organization and regulatory institutions
- A strong background in professional service / financial industry is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Words, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
If you are interested to join us, act now and send your profile or C.V. to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now". Please quote ref. "Compliance Manager (Hong Kong)” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.