To cope with our fast growing Business, we are looking for a Company Secretarial Professionals with extensive knowledge of offshore jurisdictions to join our Corporate Services Division.
Where you work for: Corporate Services
What the job role is:
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters within minimum supervision for portfolio of clients (including listed/private companies) for offshore jurisdictions
- Responsible for statutory compliance duties including arranging for Annual Return and maintenance of corporate records for offshore jurisdictions
- Good knowledge on Offshore jurisdictions (includes BVI and Cayman)
- Handle company incorporation with different jurisdictions
- Perform filing of the Companies’ records and updating internal database/s
- Ensure all companies’ records and statutory registers are properly maintained
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned by the immediate supervisor
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Corporate Governance, Law, Accounting or other relevant disciplines
- Student Member of HKICS preferred but not essential
- Aspired to develop career in company secretarial field and prepared to sit for professional examinations
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in reading and interpreting rules and regulations is an added advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English with fluent Mandarin
- Computer literate; experience with ViewPoint 7.4 preferred
We offer to successful candidates a comprehensive and structured training programme, 15-day annual leave, 5-day work, study / examination leave, qualifying premium upon completion of HKICS examinations, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, 15/F International Trade Tower, 348 Kwun Tong Road, Hong Kong or by email to: email@example.com or by fax to 2543-7124. Please quote ref. “Company Secretarial Professionals” on your application.Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.