We are looking for experienced company secretarial professionals to join our Corporate Services Division as Manager to cope with our fast growing practice.
What the job role is:
- Supervise a team to handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters independently for portfolio of clients (including listed/private companies)
- Drafting and reviewing announcements and circulars
- Organize and facilitate meetings of directors and various committees and general meetings as well as preparing related papers/minutes and related materials
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties, including solicitors and regulatory bodies
- Ensure all statutory rules and regulatory requirements are met
- Coaching and developing direct reports
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
Who we are looking for:
- Degree holder
- Possess professional Company Secretarial qualification/membership such as HKICS
- At least 7 years’ working experience in handling company secretarial matters, preferably with sizeable professional firms or listed companies
- Experience in supervising a company secretarial team
- Basic knowledge of listing rules and other relevant regulatory requirements for both listed and non-listed companies
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent command of spoken and written English with fluent spoken Mandarin
- Computer literate; experience with ViewPoint 7.4 preferred
- Able to read and write Chinese
We offer to successful candidates 20-day annual leave, birthday leave, 5-day work, study / examination leave, qualifying premium upon completion of HKICS examinations, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now" Please quote ref. “Company Secretarial Manager” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.