Commercial operations refer to the unit, role, activities and processes within Tricor’s Commercial (Sales and Marketing) organization that supports, enables, and drives front line sales teams and Services leaders to sell better, faster, and more efficiently.
As the Business Analyst, you will play a key role to identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements and provide suggestion to the stakeholders by creating process models, diagrams and charts with insightful presentation. In order to accelerate the revenue recognition, sales conversion and cross-selling, you are also responsible to collect and analyze the critical business metrics for key account management, revenue recognition monitoring, sales tracking and retention management for sharing and coordination with Tricor management and country business leaders.
What Job Role is:
This role will report to Group Head of Commercial, Business Management, you will own the following activities for Tricor Group, in partnership with Country and Group leadership (Finance, Operations, HR, IT, etc.)
- Manage Key Account Implementation / Coordination: Data mining and analysis for key account on a regional basis and Data collection and analysis for revenue recognition of closed won deals
- Sales tracking & reporting with insightful analysis: Preparation and analysis of critical pipeline and sales metrics e.g. weighted active pipeline and win/loss analysis etc. and drive the automation of data mining and report generation
- Net Promoter Score (“NPS”) survey and Retention Management: Preparation of NPS survey and analysis of the result and assist to identify improvement areas for service delivery and cross-selling opportunities for communication with country leaders
- Sales process management: Understand the business requirements and challenges, identify and source for suitable sales enablement tools and drive the adoption of sales enablement tool with the country Business Development team
Who we are looking for:
- Degree holder in Finance, Business Management or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in financial analysis, data or business analysis;
- Strong in excel skills for analyzing data, good understanding in using varieties of systems/applications, including CRM and ERP systems; particularly Salesforce CRM
- Experience In data mining with professional knowledge in preparing excel charts and PowerPoint deck
- Strong analytic skills with business sense to analyze and predict the trend forecasting
- Good in time management and collaboration, detail-minded and dedicated approach to work with high integrity
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Cantonese
We offer to successful candidate 15-day annual leave, 5-day work week, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you fit for the above job roles, please send your full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) by clicking "Apply Now". Please quote ref. “Business Analyst (Group Commercial)” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.