Tricor Hong Kong is looking for a committed, high-calibre talent to join our Hong Kong IT Infrastructure team as Associate Director, Infrastructure.
Reporting to Group Head of Infrastructure, the candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment, assisting IT executives to manage the overall infrastructure architecture and work closely with the IT Application Development and Support team to develop and update Tricor’s Enterprise Architecture on Infrastructure.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the design and management of infrastructure environment, including cloud, network, AD, O365, SCCM, Disaster Recovery site, and internet connectivity
- Drive continued optimization of the infrastructure to meet changing application and business landscape
- Manage and update Tricor’s Enterprise Architecture and Standard for Infrastructure to meet business and compliance requirements
- Manage Infrastructure-related projects to ensure they are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Create KPIs / Metrics for the Infrastructure team
- Prepare IT Executive Dashboards to monitor the health, growth, and improvement areas of the infrastructure and IT support team
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System or related disciplines
- ITIL Certified
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT and enterprise infrastructure, with at least 5 years’ experience in supervisory roles
- Experience with DevOps and Agile development approaches
- In-depth knowledge in infrastructure and cloud environments, networking, O365, AD, SCCM, and system design
- Good working knowledge of ITIL process and utilization of IT operational / support desk dashboards
- Qualified vendor certification offered by companies such as Microsoft and Cisco is preferred
- Qualified certification offered by the Computing Technology Industry Association, The Open Group, Project Management Institute or the Security Certified Program is an advantage
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
If you can confidently demonstrate that you fit for the above job roles, please send your full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department (email@example.com). Please quote ref. “Associate Director, Infrastructure (Hong Kong)” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.