Business Services Division offers tailor-made solutions encompassing financial, accounting, human resource and advisory services to our clients from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals, in diverse industry sectors. Partnering with our professionals, what you gain will be the best in the field.
We are looking for high caliber young talents to join our professional team.
- Provide all-round accounting services to clients (both corporate and individual), including book-keep, tax compliance, treasury administration, payroll, and payment services
- Provide administrative support such as regular maintenance of client records and internal database
- Maintain good relationship with clients
- Assist in client service assignments and other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Fresh graduates of Higher Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting / Banking / Economics or related fields
- Aspired to develop in accounting field; prepared to sit for professional examinations
- Good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task under tight timeline, with can-do and learning attitude
- Well versed in MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); practical knowledge in accounting softwares is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
We are an Authorized Employer of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA), Recognized Employer of CPA Australia (CPAA) and Approved Employer of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
We offer to successful candidates a comprehensive and structured training programme, 15-day annual leave, 5-day work, study / examination leave, qualifying premium upon completion of recognized professional institutions examinations, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department by email (email@example.com). Please quote ref. "Accounting Associate" on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.