We are looking for talent to join our Finance Department to work with our experienced professionals and to build a promising career.
What the job role is:
- Review and verify invoices and cheque requests
- Process invoices and handling payment
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers payments files
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions; monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files and handle enquiries
- Prepare analysis of accounts; product monthly reports and assist month end closing
Who we are looking for:
- Diploma or degree holder
- Minimum 4 years of accounting experiences; previous experience in handling AP or general accounting duties
- Proficient in MS Office particularly Excel
- Experienced in Sun Accounting System is preferred
- Team player with strong organizational skills and attentive to details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese
We offer to successful candidates 15-day annual leave, birthday leave, 5-day work, study / examination leave, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, 15/F International Trade Tower, 348 Kwun Tong Road, Hong Kong or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote ref. “Accountant - Accounts Payable” on your application. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.